Group Project is changing the way work works, and we are not a stereotypical tech company. We are building people-first, data-driven tools to shape the future of work.
We’re a female-founded company passionate about inclusion and ethical tech.
In our tools and in our team, we believe using job descriptions to pick the right people will always be like fitting a square peg into a round hole. We think the job should fit the person.
On this page, we've laid out the biggest needs we’re looking to hire into right now. Click on a focus area for more details on what we're looking for. If something here sounds like you - click Apply.
Full Stack Technical Leader
We're looking for a technical leader to build innovative, people-first products for the future of work. You should:
- Be an enthusiastic, agile, fast-paced technical partner keen to solve problems independently and collaboratively to ship features that make people’s lives better at work
- Be practiced in building data-heavy back-end products (we use Ruby On Rails)
- Be practiced at owning and improving front-end code organization using modern build tools like Webpack
- Have experience with Agile methods including BDD and integration testing
- Contribute to product strategy and UI decision-making with an eye to build speed
- Make good judgments about what's important for build to meet user needs and fulfill its purpose
- Enjoy working solo and collaboratively
- Build conscientiously, in a way that scales
If you have UX/UI strategy or design skills too, that's a bonus. We'll build that into your work so it fits you.
Organizational Design Advisor
We’re looking for an experienced organizational design consultant to advise and sometimes participate in client-facing consulting work and contribute to a scalable, data-driven product. We believe this person should:
- Be able to observe, discuss, test hypotheses about, and improve dynamics in teams and organizations
- Be a systems thinker and humanist
- Know about org design paradigms and team dynamics
- Be a problem solver and owner
Marketing Advisor or Contributor
We want to spread the word not just about our company, but about what we think work should look like. We’re looking for:
- Content strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Writing and editing skills
- Visual design capabilities
We’re also always working on...
Data science, product management, user experience design, software development, organizational design, inclusion, talent development, psychology and neuroscience, personality and skills-based profiling, facilitation and coaching, sales, marketing, client management, product and visual design, and more.