Group Project makes data-driven technology to change the way that people and companies fit together, for a future of work where smart business means putting talent growth and inclusion first. Join us and help build the next wave of work.
We’re a female-founded company passionate about building diverse teams, so members of underrepresented groups in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.
In our tools and in our team, we believe using job descriptions to pick the right people will always be like fitting a square peg into a round hole. We think the job should fit the person.
On this page, we've laid out the biggest needs we’re looking to hire into right now. Click on a focus area for more details on what we're looking for. If something here sounds like you - click Apply.
Organizational Design Consulting
We’re looking for an experienced organizational design consultant to lead client-facing consulting work and contribute to a scalable, data-driven product. We believe this person should:
- Be able to observe, discuss, test hypotheses about, and improve dynamics in teams and organizations
- Be a systems thinker and humanist
- Know about org design paradigms and team dynamics
- Be a problem solver and owner
We’re seeking a product owner, or contributors with expertise in:
- Product management and strategy
- User experience design
- UI design
- Product/technical team coordination
- User testing and feedback
Story and Visibility
We want to spread the word not just about our company, but about what we think work should look like. We’re looking for:
- Content strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Writing and editing skills
- Visual design capabilities
- Expertise and/or networks in the tech, female founder, org design, future of work, and data-driven product landscapes
Whether in a “salesperson” or not, we’re looking for sales capabilities, including:
- Sales strategy, including audience targeting and customer research and testing
- Sales narrative/pitch development
- Sales pipeline development and management
- Sales-driven product insights and strategy
We’re also always working on...
Data science, product management, user experience design, software development, organizational design, inclusion, talent development, psychology and neuroscience, personality and skills-based profiling, facilitation and coaching, sales, marketing, client management, product and visual design, and more.