Group Project is changing the way work works, and we are not a stereotypical tech company. We are building people-first, data-driven tools to shape the future of work.
Our software maps employees' capabilities, then uses that data to match them to work that fits, as it comes up and as they grow. Our talent tools simplify complex people challenges like identifying emerging managers, finding hidden skills and under-recognized talent, and identifying candidates for new projects based on their skills and interests.
We’re a female-founded company passionate about inclusion and ethical tech - in the heart of our product, and in our team. Members of underrepresented groups in tech are strongly encouraged to apply.
In our tools and in our team, we believe using job descriptions to pick the right people will always be like fitting a square peg into a round hole. We think the job should fit the person.
On this page, we've laid out the biggest needs we’re looking to hire into right now. Click on a focus area for more details on what we're looking for. If something here sounds like you - click Apply.
Front-End Software Development (Lead)
We're looking for a front-end lead for our tech team, who's also comfortable working in Ruby on Rails in collaboration with our back-end lead. Our tech team includes our data scientist, Bella, and our full-stack, back-end-focused developer, Stephen. You'll also work directly with founder and product lead Sally, and supporting PM Kyleigh. You should:
- Be practiced at owning and improving front-end code organization using modern build tools like Webpack
- Have experience with Agile methods including BDD and integration testing
- Contribute to product strategy and UI decision-making with an eye to build speed
- Make good judgments about what's important for build to meet user needs and fulfill its purpose
- Enjoy working solo and collaboratively with the rest of the technical team
- Build conscientiously, in a way that scales
If you have UX/UI strategy or design skills too, that's a bonus. We'll build that into your work so it fits you.
Organizational Design Consulting
We’re looking for an experienced organizational design consultant to lead client-facing consulting work and contribute to a scalable, data-driven product. We believe this person should:
- Be able to observe, discuss, test hypotheses about, and improve dynamics in teams and organizations
- Be a systems thinker and humanist
- Know about org design paradigms and team dynamics
- Be a problem solver and owner
We’re seeking a product owner, or contributors with expertise in:
- Product management and strategy
- User experience design
- UI design
- Product/technical team coordination
- User testing and feedback
Story and Visibility
We want to spread the word not just about our company, but about what we think work should look like. We’re looking for:
- Content strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Writing and editing skills
- Visual design capabilities
- Expertise and/or networks in the tech, female founder, org design, future of work, and data-driven product landscapes
Whether in a “salesperson” or not, we’re looking for sales capabilities, including:
- Sales strategy, including audience targeting and customer research and testing
- Sales narrative/pitch development
- Sales pipeline development and management
- Sales-driven product insights and strategy
We’re also always working on...
Data science, product management, user experience design, software development, organizational design, inclusion, talent development, psychology and neuroscience, personality and skills-based profiling, facilitation and coaching, sales, marketing, client management, product and visual design, and more.